About....

I love natural lighting , outdoors mostly i prefared.I love textures and vintage... but i would love to test my self with different things , i would love to hear from people if i did good or satisfied them with my photos.If you want to hire me as a your photographer pls. give me a call... :)




The best inheritance a parent can give

to his children is a few minutes of their time each day!


When you photographs people in colour,you photograph their clothes.

But when you photograph people in BLACK and WHITE,you

photograph their souls!



























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































My family:)

No comments:

Post a Comment